The Angelotti instruments represent the highest quality production available in its price range. Made under the guidance of a European-trained craftsman, these violins are made from patterns based on important historical instruments. Featuring clean, masterful workmanship and powerful tonal qualities, we are proud of offer these instruments to the U.S. market.
- Stradivarius pattern advanced cello
- Shaded medium red-brown oil varnish with French Polish
- Ebony pegs with Parisian eye
- Choice of ebony or Wittner Ultra tailpiece
- Aubert No. 14 Belgian bridge
- D’Addario Helicore strings