The Angelotti instruments represent the highest quality production available in its price range. Made under the guidance of a European-trained craftsman, these violins are made from patterns based on important historical instruments. Featuring clean, masterful workmanship and powerful tonal qualities, we are proud of offer these instruments to the U.S. market.
- Gaurneri pattern advanced violin
- Lightly antiqued gold-brown oil varnish with French Polish
- Ebony “Hill” style pegs and button
- Choice of ebony “Hill” style or Wittner Ultra tailpiece
- Aubert “Mirecourt” bridge
- Dominant strings