The Capital Music Company’s model 450 instruments are designed to be perfect for beginner and rental inventory use. Made by hand using quality tone woods and red-brown spirit varnish, they have mature tonal and visual qualities. All violins in this series feature Strad patterns, and include inlaid purling, ebony fingerboards and pegs, and tailpieces with four fine tuners.
- Available sizes 4/4 – 1/4
- Flamed maple back and sides
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Includes model 410 cello bag
- Suggested options: Model 410 cello bow, Helicore strings, Wittner Ultra tailpiece