The Pietro Moretti line of intermediate instruments are ideal for the first step-up from a school or rental instrument. All feature hand-made fully carved construction from flamed tonewoods, sophisticated hand-applied spirit varnish, and quality ebony fittings.
- Andreas Morelli pattern fully carved double bass
- Available sizes 3/4 – 1/32
- Shaded medium brown spirit varnish with French Polish
- Forged heavy-duty individual tuning machines
- Ebony fingerboard, tailpiece, nut, and saddle
- Custom-designed maple bridge
- Helicore strings